Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Checking in

Today I checked in for my summer internship at Disney World.  I also checked into housing and had a welcome meeting for housing.  The next two days are free days for me to explore and get to know the area along with finishing settling in. Then Saturday I will be attending an orientation titled Disney traditions. I officially start work on Monday. One of my roommates said she saw that I am working in animal kingdom. I'm very exicted to embark on this amazing journey and can't wait to see what's in store this summer. I will be posting on my blog at least once a week but possibly more frequently. I will post about work as well as the adventures with housing. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to follow my blog in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment